I’m making progress on my shadow box project that I wrote about yesterday. Since it’s about my trip to New Orleans, I wanted it to have that New Orleans/Mardis Gras feel. Since I’ve been thinking about it, I knew I wanted the Harlequin pattern. Yesterday I added that to a basic white matte. But something just didn’t look right. I’d intended to spray paint the frame (currently white) a glossy black to contrast with the rest of the white matte. After the Harlequin pattern was done, I decided to reverse that.
So I painted the rest of the matte black. I like the look and can’t wait for it to dry to start assembling.
It’s interesting, one of the things I said I wanted to do (More or Less) was to create more.
So far, so good.